Non-Community goods delivered to Estonia will remain under customs control until their release for free circulation.
With release for free circulation the non-Community goods will acquire the customs status of Community goods.
For releasing the goods for free circulation the following is required:
Additional permit in cases set forth in customs regulations.
Presenting the permit is required when you want to
- present a simplified customs declaration
- apply for preferential customs duties or suspensive measures
- declare the goods with entry in the accounts
List of documents required for preparing the import customs declaration:
1. Goods invoice, that should contain the following information:
1.1 Description of goods, allowing for the identification of commodity code
1.5 No of packages
2. Consignment note (CMR, B/L, SMGS)
3. Transport invoice (depending on delivery terms)
4. Certificates of origin
5. Export declaration of the country of departure